Even if you don't ever plan on baking cupcakes or muffins for the rest of your life, you should still invest in a set of silicone muffin cups for your home and cooking needs. They're not just for baking!
With silicone muffin cups, you can make giant ice cubes for parties, and even single-serving smoothie cups which you can freeze and save for future breakfasts on the go. You can also make mini-lasagnas, mini-pies, mini-pizzas, mini-peanut butter cookies, large peanut butter cups, and more.
As cooking prep, you can use silicone muffin cups to peel garlic, melt butter or chocolate in the microwave, hold the handles of hot pots, or separate pre-measured ingredients ahead of time before you start cooking.
And if you don't have (or want) any silicone muffin cups, there are plenty of unique uses for the standard muffin tin as well.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades