To make your own sinfully delicious chocolate peanut butter cups in the comfort of your own home, all you need are chocolate chips, peanut butter, butter, and sugar.
Melt chocolate chips in a heat-safe bowl in a microwave and spoon the melted chocolate goodness at the bottom of muffin tins lined with cupcake liners. Place muffin tin in the freezer for 15 minutes and then add on top of the bottom chocolate layer your peanut butter hand-mixed with butter and sugar.
Place in the freezer again and repeat with another layering of melted chocolate on top of the peanut butter layer. Once you've done that, place the muffin tin in the freezer again for another 15 minutes and your chocolate peanut butter cup is all ready to eat! Unwrap and enjoy.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades