Do you hate bringing drinks outdoors because of the possibility of leaves, bugs and other debris flying into your cup? Solve this annoying problem by placing a cupcake liner over the opening of your cup when you are not drinking it. Mission accomplished.
Other than preventing yourself from accidentally drinking spiders while chilling in your backyard, cupcake liners are also great for catching popsicle drips, molding your Jell-O, making a multi-colored crayon out of leftover crayon stubs and more.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades