Feeling creative but don't want to venture beyond your kitchen to buy art supplies? Using baking soda, white vinegar, food coloring, and other common kitchen staples, you can very easily mix together your own watercolor painting set and create different colors in the individual slots of a mini muffin tray or an ice cube tray.
Simply mix together baking soda and vinegar until the fizzing stops. Then add corn syrup and cornstarch until the cornstarch has completely dissolved.
Divide the mixture up equally into the individual slots of a mini muffin tin or an ice cube tray and add food coloring to each slot until desired color is reached. Let sit for about two days until paints have completely hardened.
Once the paints have hardened, grab a paintbrush, a cup of water, and some paper and let your imagination go wild.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades