Craving pie? Muffin-sized mini-pies are perfect for when you just want a couple bites for yourself. They are ridiculously easy to make, and take very little time. Using a muffin tin also gives you the luxury of creating multiple mini-pies with different fillings, which means you don't have to settle on one pie flavor.
This is part 1 of a 5-part series on lazy baking. Stay tuned throughout the rest of the week for more lazy baking illustrated guides.
Click on the image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades