Using a metal or silicone muffin tin, you can bake, freeze, or whip up a wide variety of snacks, appetizers, and desserts that aren't just cupcakes and muffins.
They can be savory appetizers or single-portion meals, like meatloaves, quiches, pizzas, and mini-lasagnas. Or, they can still be desserts, but in the form of mini-pies, yogurt popsicles, smoothies, and peanut butter cookies (or even just peanut butter cups).
Though not exactly a meal, you can also use muffin tins to make ice cubes containing fresh slices of fruit, just like you can with ice cube trays, to keep the liquids in a pitcher or a party bowl cold. They're perfect for parties and outdoor gatherings.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades