Though summer is almost over, that doesn't mean you should ever be lax when it comes to protecting your skin from sun overexposure. However, should you find yourself with red and burning skin after a last-minute weekend trip to the beach, listed below are 9 simple and cheap home remedies for relieving symptoms of sunburn.
For a quick remedy, slice a potato and apply a cold slice directly onto your sunburnt skin. For a longer treatment that will also leave your entire body feeling good, stick uncooked oatmeal in a tube sock, tie the end, and soak the tube sock into a bath full of tepid water for a few minutes. Soak yourself in the bath full of oatmeal water for a full-body recovery.
For more ways to relieve sunburn before summer is over, be sure to also check out my previous post, "9 Common Household Items for Relieving a Sunburn."
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades