Next time you go to the beach, stash a bottle of baby powder in your beach tote—even if you're not planning on changing any diapers. Before you head back home, dust your hands and feet with baby powder to remove sand particles quickly and easily, so you don't track any into your car or home.
Worried about your belongings? To trick thieves who might want to steal your valuables while you're body-surfing out in the ocean, place your cell phone, keys, and wallet inside an empty and cleaned out suntan lotion bottle. Who steals lotion, right?
Need to fix your broken beach flip-flops? For a temporary solution, use a bread clip to fix the split hole.
Check out my illustration below for more beach tips, and for more summer fun, check out 10 Life Hacks You Need to Know for a Better Summer by The King of Random (who also likes to hide beach valuables in bottles).
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades