Too much partying and lounging under the mid-day sun? If your attempt at a toasty caramel tan has instead resulted in a bright red sunburn, you fortunately have many common household items at your disposal to relieve the discomfort and speed up the recovery of your burnt skin.
Take note: The best way to avoid sunburn is prevention, and there are plenty of good reasons to avoid excessive sun exposure. Too much sun exposure increases your risk for skin complications such as liver spots, actinic keratoses, dry, wrinkled skin and skin cancer.
So don't forget to wear your sunscreen, sunglasses and hats anytime you are outdoors for an extended period of time. It'll save you the trouble of concocting a cold yogurt mask or a teabag bath.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades