Contrary to its name, a permanent marker is not completely permanent if you really need to get it off a non-paper surface.
For example, if you ever make the common mistake of using permanent marker on a dry erase board, all you need to do is write over the "permanent" marks with a regular dry erase marker, then rub off both layers with the dry eraser.
Though it may require time and a little bit of elbow grease, permanent marker stains can also be removed effectively from clothing, walls, carpet, wooden furniture, and your own skin using common household items that can easily be found in your medicine cabinet or kitchen.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades