Hate germs and hate spending money on expensive hand sanitizer bottles? With a few simple ingredients and a little extra time, you can whip up your own all-natural, DIY hand sanitizer that will make your hands feel squeaky clean anytime and anywhere.
For an at-home hand sanitizer that requires a spray bottle, simply mix together the proper ratio of water, aloe vera gel, vitamin E oil, and your favorite essential oil. For a more travel-friendly hand sanitizer that comes in a traditional squirt bottle, mix together the proper ratio of rubbing alcohol, aloe vera gel, and your favorite essential oil.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades