A ziplock freezer bag full of raw egg yolk and chopped up vegetables in a pot of boiling water may not sound like the most appetizing way to make an omelet, but this technique definitely works when you're camping and don't have a stove.
There are tons of things you can do with your camping equipment to make your trip a little easier. Keep your roll of toilet paper dry and safe in an empty coffee can. Make sure your matches don't get wet by storing them in empty film canisters or pill bottles. For an easy fire starter kit, soak cotton pads in Vaseline or fill a cardboard toilet paper roll with dryer lint.
To avoid mosquito bites, drink apple cider vinegar before leaving for your trip. Burn a bundle of sage in the campfire to keep bugs mosquitoes away. And if you're ever confronted by a bear in the wilderness, make sure you know the difference between a black bear and a brown bear. Happy camping!
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades