Want to sweat less during the summertime? If you're already using antiperspirant sticks, apply them on your underarms the night before rather than the morning of. Antiperspirant works best when you're not already sweating like crazy, and by the time you take a shower in the morning, the antiperspirant will have already worked its way into your sweat ducts.
If you are concerned about using antiperspirant, you can also try applying witch hazel (which is also good for mosquito bites), drinking more tomato juice and sage tea, wearing loose-fitting clothing made of natural material, and practicing relaxation techniques.
If none of these tips help you perspire less during the hot summer heat, make sure to check out my guide on DIY ways to remove sweat stains from clothes.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades