If cherry juice and curling your toes didn't help you fall asleep right away, as recommended in my previous post of 8 Weird Tips to Help You Fall Asleep, then here are some more unconventional tips and tricks you can try to help you start nodding away into dreamland ASAP.
Though snacking before bedtime is generally frowned upon, you can try eating a spoonful of raw, organic honey or two tablespoons of raw almond butter with a celery stick before hitting the sack. You could also try small portions of tryptophan-containing foods, like chocolate and oatmeal (see 20 Snacks That Just Might Make You Sleepy).
Not hungry? Breathe in and out through your left nostril or mentally trick yourself into thinking that you're going to stay awake for as long as possible.
Got your own weird tricks for falling asleep? Share with us!
Click on image to enlarge.
For other sleep-related posts, check out some of my past illustrations below.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades