Is your epic snoring ruining your bed partner's sleep at night? The next time you go to bed, consider taping or sewing a tennis ball on the middle of the back of your nightgown or pajamas. Sleeping on the side instead of your back is one effective way to ensure a snore-free night.
You can also tone the muscles of your upper airways by singing in the shower or playing a musical instrument throughout the day to decrease your nightly snoring. You can also amp up your healthy sleeping habits on a day-to-day basis, such as avoiding eating rich foods and drinking caffeine before going to bed, having regular sleeping hours, and exercising to maintain a healthy weight.
Got your own tips to prevent snoring? Share with us!
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades