Do you have trouble falling asleep? If the usual methods don't work for you anymore, like taking a warm bath or drinking warm milk, check out some of the more unconventional methods below, like drinking melatonin-rich cherry juice or listening to a sleep hypnosis video before bedtime.
You can also train yourself to get acquainted to a ritual you employ specifically before going to bed, so after a few weeks of doing the same activity over and over, you acquire an instant Pavlovian response to get sleepy after, say, listening to Beethoven or rubbing your nose. Or you can try curling and uncurling your toes, or simply rubbing your belly in a relaxing circular motion until you start feeling sleepy. If it works for small furry animals, then why shouldn't it work for you?
- Don't Miss: 8 More Tips to Help You Fall Asleep Faster
- Don't Miss: 20 Snacks that Just Might Make You Sleepy
- Don't Miss: How to Make Your Own Sleep Salve
Got your own weird or not-so-weird tips for easing yourself into dreamland? Share with us by commenting below.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades