If you like the idea of napping but have difficulty waking up after 20 minutes, drink a cup of coffee right before you lay down. As caffeine takes about 15 to 20 minutes to take physical effect, you can wake up from your nap ready to conquer the world just as the caffeine high starts kicking in.
- Don't Miss: 8 Weird Tips to Help You Fall Asleep
Not just for cranky preschoolers, afternoon naps are a great way to recharge your problem-solving skills, creativity, and general productivity for the second half of your day. Try napping in a dark, quiet place—or use an eye mask and ear plugs. Keep your nap time to under 30 minutes—or if you are really exhausted and can afford the extra time, nap for a full sleep cycle of 90 minutes.
Got your own tips for napping? Share with us.
Click on image to enlarge.
For more napping tips, check out this WonderHowTo guide on perfecting the art of the 10-minute power nap.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades