If you ever need to wash your beanie and need some sort of hat mould to retain the shape of the fabric while it is drying, blow up a party balloon until it is about the size of your head. Place the beanie on top of the balloon until it dries.
Other than adding festive flair to birthday parties, party balloons are also unexpectedly useful for keeping cut flowers fresh on the go, protecting your bandaged finger while you wash your dishes, using as a mould to create chocolate dessert bowls or hanging string lanterns, and more.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades