Someone just gave you a bouquet of freshly cut flowers... how do you enjoy them for as long as possible before they start wilting and drooping?
First things first, keep them cold in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. If you don't have the time or the space to do that, jump right into the preparatory steps of removing excess stems and leaves, cutting the stems at an angle, and placing flowers in a vase of cold water.
Next, follow the proper maintenance steps to maximize their lifespan. Flowers may be perishable, but that doesn't mean you can squeeze as much life out of them as possible.
- Don't Miss: 9 Eat-Me Flowers for Haute Cuisine
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades