Whether you want to avoid the cliche of expressing love through red roses or simply want to engage in a fun and simple DIY experiment, making your own rainbow roses using white roses and food coloring is a very simple project that will result in beautiful and unique floral eye candy in a matter of days.
To create your own unique-looking roses with a multicolored tie-dyed effect on the petals, simply split apart the stem of a white-colored rose and immerse each section of the stem in a container containing water dyed with food coloring. Afterwards, simply wait for a few days to a week or more and wait for the colors to emerge on the petals.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades