If you happen to have a bunch of empty glass jars lying around your home, the gift-giving possibilities are endless.
Love to bake? You can bake pies, cupcakes, cakes, and bread directly into the jar. Or you can mix the dry ingredients in the jar and include recipe instructions so your recipient can bake the ingredients on his or her own time later. For a less time-intensive cooking kit, you can place s'more ingredients in a jar for a s'mores making kit, or a homemade cocoa mix for your recipient to make hot chocolate.
- Don't Miss: 10 Thrifty DIY Christmas Gift Ideas
- Don't Miss: 6 DIY Gift-Wrapping Ideas for the Holidays
For non-edible gift ideas, jars are perfect for enclosing a sewing kit, a jar of inspirational quotes, a nostalgic time capsule, a terrarium, and for the kid or adult kid in your life, a jar full of homemade soap bubble solution for making giant bubbles.
Got your own jar-gift ideas? Share with us! (Click on image to enlarge.)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades