These dog days of summer are the perfect window of time to make giant homemade soap bubbles outdoors.
A giant bubble wand can be easily assembled with some butcher's string and two bamboo poles, both easily available at your local hardware store. Making the magical bubble solution that will make ridiculously huge bubbles may require a bit more work to gather the ingredients—after all, who has veterinary hand lubricant or surgical hand lubricant lying around the house? Nonetheless, these extra ingredients are worth the extra effort to create epic bubbles that will be bigger and more stable than bubble solutions that use simpler ingredients.
Got your own tips and experiences for making giant homemade bubble? Share with us by commenting below!
Click on image below to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades