Last year, I wrote a post on "10 Thrifty DIY Christmas Gift Ideas" for people looking to get crafty during the gift-giving season. It seemed only right to do a followup this year with 10 more ideas!
Gift-giving for the Christmas holidays does not have to be an expensive ordeal. With a little handiwork and a trip or two to the craft store, you can make personalized, super-unique gifts that will delight your recipient and not break your savings account.
The literary wordsmith nerd in your life may appreciate a personalized e-book reader case, a children's book clock, Scrabble tile drink coasters, or simply a blank journal to jot down ideas.
Marble magnets can add visual eye candy for anyone with a blank refrigerator door and for every other person in your life who loves Starbucks, you can't go wrong with a fabric coffee cozy.
What was the best DIY gift you have ever received? Got your own ideas for thrifty gift-giving this holiday season? Share with us by commenting below!
Click on image to enlarge.
For even more ideas, check out my latest DIY holiday gift ideas post.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades