Christmas is nearly here and you've run out of your holiday-themed gift tags. What do you do?
Got old travel coasters or paint chips lying around the house? Punch a hole through them and thread a string or ribbon through the hole. If you have time to get a little crafty, the possibilities are endless—dig up old Christmas cards, leftover felt, card stock, and ribbons.
- Don't Miss: 8 Unique DIY Gift Tag Ideas for Holiday Gifts
Don't have any of the above or the time? No problem! Print out Secret Tips from The Yumiverse Printable Holiday Gift Tags (click on second image below to enlarge) on cardstock paper, cut them out, and you are good to go.
Got your own nifty DIY gift tag ideas for the holidays? Share with us in the comments below.
Click on the images below to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades