Want to add a little holiday cheer to your living space without breaking the bank? Get a clear glass bowl, fill it with extra Christmas ornaments or clementines, and you have an instant holiday-themed centerpiece for your table. Ta-da!
Illustrated below are 8 more DIY holiday decorating ideas to bring some seasonal joy to your home—Christmas tree and Christmas lights not required. Fore example, use epsom salt too make your windows look snowy, display old Christmas cards on a string, decorate all your belongings with holiday-themed ribbons, and more!
- Don't Miss: 6 DIY Gift-Wrapping Ideas for the Holidays
- Don't Miss: 4 Ways to Make a Christmas Wreath Out of Paper Waste
Got your own DIY holiday decorating tips? Share with us below.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades