If you want to avoid catching the cold this season, act like a complete germaphobic nut and wash your hands frequently. Wear gloves to avoid directly touching frequently-touched public surfaces that may carry germs, such as doorknobs and handrails.
Use sanitation wipes to wipe down objects around your home and office that may have been touched by other people. Stay at least 10-15 feet away from sick people, and whatever you do—never touch your eyes or nose.
Other cold prevention tips are basic healthy lifestyle practices that you should already be doing anyway. Like getting a good night's sleep every night, eating healthy, minimizing stress, meditating, and drinking a lot of water. Here's to a cold-free cold season.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades