If you want to keep your inner snack monster under control, sniff an apple. Studies have shown that sniffing an apple or a banana helps curve your appetite. Craving something deliciously sweet? Take a whiff of something vanilla-scented, like a vanilla-scented candle.
Eating healthier is easier said than done. By incorporating a couple of strategic lifestyle hacks into your daily life, you can make it psychologically easier for yourself to eat healthier and minimize mindless snacking on unhealthy junk food.
Chew on gum in-between meals. Brush your teeth after every meal. Dine on smaller plates, preferably in a blue-toned dining area. If you absolutely must have junk food in your house, place them in hard-to-reach shelves that require a step ladder.
And assuming that you or your dining mates won't get too creeped out by this, eat in front of a mirror.
Got your own personal tricks for eating healthier? Share with us!
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades