9 DIY Home Remedies for Relieving Itchy Mosquito Bites
There are few things peskier in the summer than an unexpected mosquito bite swelling up on your arms and legs. Fortunately, there are many ways to heal your body of its annoying itch, ranging from fruit (lemon slices and banana peels) to common household items (baking soda, apple cider vinegar).
So the next time you are bitten by a mosquito, raid your refrigerator, kitchen pantry or medicine cabinet for a quick and easy DIY remedy that requires no extra trip to the pharmacy.
Click on the image to enlarge.
- Stop the Itch! 12 Quick Household Remedies for Relieving Itchy Bug Bites & Stings
- Fear the Itch: Prevent Mosquito Bites by Avoiding These Foods & Activities
- How to Treat a mosquito bite
- Top 10 DIY Best & Effective Home Remedies for Skin Whitening
- How to Remedy bug bites naturally and organically
- Tips-Top 5 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Love Bites
- How to Stop dandruff flakes with a Listerine home remedy
- How to Repel Mosquitoes Naturally Using Just Plants & Oils
- DIY How to Lighten Dark Neck Naturally at Home I Home Remedies
- DIY Anti Aging Banana Face Mask to Remove Facial Wrinkles – Home Remedies
- How to Get rid of mosquitos
- How to Get Rid of Dandruff with Home Remedies
- DIY Rose Lip Sugar Scrub for Soft, Pink & Kissable Lips – Home Remedies
- DIY Natural Teeth Whitener I How to White Teeth Naturally I Home Remedies
- 9 More DIY Home Remedies for Relieving Itchy Mosquito Bites
- 8 DIY Home Remedies for Relieving Chapped Lips
- 7 DIY Cures for Headaches
- 10 Extraordinary Uses for the Ordinary Lemon
- Cheap DIY Home Remedies for Relieving Dry Skin
- 7 Home Remedies for Relieving Common Cold Symptoms