Are your teeth starting to look a little on the yellow side? Try rubbing apple cider vinegar directly on them before rinsing with water. It's a super quick way to whiten teeth on the spot.
If the taste of apple cider vinegar doesn't make you gag, you can add 1 to 2 teaspoons of it to a glass of water and drink the concoction several times a day as an all-around health tonic that benefits your digestion, energy level, lymphatic system, and more.
For non-edible uses, you can also use this magical kitchen staple to make your dishwasher run more efficiently, keep the neighborhood cats away from your flower beds, clean your toilet, repel fleas, kill annoying fruit flies, add shine to your hair, and more.
And if for some reason you don't have any apple cider vinegar in your kitchen, there are many extraordinary uses for white vinegar, too!
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades