Washing your hair with shampoo and conditioner in the shower should be a pretty straightforward process, but there's a good possibility that you've been doing it wrong all these years.
To maximize your hair health, you should focus on your scalp when you're shampooing your hair, and focus on the tips of the roots when you're conditioning.
Unless you have oily hair, you probably only need to wash it every other day at the most. To add shine, you should rinse your hair with the coldest water temperature setting you can stand to seal the ends of your cuticles.
Once a week, feed your hair with DIY hair treatment recipes, like avocado and raw eggs or apple cider vinegar and water. Don't forget to also feed yourself with healthy fruits, vegetables, meats, and legumes on a regular basis to keep your hair health and appearance strong.
And don't forget that your skin is important, too. If you have dandruff, there are some easy home remedies to get rid of it.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades