While they may make your clothes smell fresh after a cycle in the dryer, commercial dryer sheets contain many harmful and toxic chemicals that have been linked to causing cancer.
Making your own reusable and non-toxic dryer sheets, on the other hand, cost nothing to make and will still keep your clothes smelling fresh without any dependence on synthetic materials.
Read below on how easy it is to make your own dryer sheets by using old cotton T-shirts, white vinegar, and essential oils. Note that these dryer sheets are mainly for lightly freshening laundry. To soften clothes, use some DIY liquid fabric softener in the washer. To prevent static, try using an aluminum foil ball in the dryer or some of these other tips.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades