Got a bottle of inexpensive, unopened red wine and some citrus fruits lying around in your kitchen? If you plan on throwing an outdoor summer party, you really can't go wrong with a pitcher full of homemade sangria.
For a basic sangria recipe, all you need to do is to combine orange juice, lemon juice, sweetener, red wine, and a generous splash each of orange liqueur (like triple sec) and brandy in a large pitcher. Let sit overnight in the refrigerator and serve the next day over a wine or cocktail glass filled halfway with ice.
For a visually pleasing drink, you can also add colorful chopped fruit at the beginning of the recipe and colorful garnishes such as fresh mint leaves, basil leaves, or a sprig of rosemary.
Got your own secret tips for making killer sangria? Share with us!
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades