If you are cutting down on sugar and don't know what to do with the excess box of sweet stuff taking up space in your pantry, you are in luck—sugar is another one of those super-common household items that has many practical, non-edible uses around the home and garden.
Grind a small amount of sugar in your coffee grinder if you want to remove the coffee ground build-up from the blades. Remove stubborn grass stains from your clothing by rubbing a thick mixture of sugar and a small amount of water into affected area. Sugar can also be used to kill roaches, eliminate nematode worms in your garden, and even heal bed sores.
For a quick remedy for your burnt tongue, suck on a little bit of sugar or a sugar cube to make the pain go away. If only all home remedies were as sweet as this one.
Got your own non-baking uses for sugar? Share with us by commenting below!
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades