More and more studies prove that sitting for long hours at your desk job is detrimental to your health in the long run. To decrease the health risks of chronic sitting, you need to learn how to sit properly so that you aren't setting yourself up for long-term back pain and other serious health problems.
Read below on basic ergonomic tips for improving your posture and reducing back pain if you spend a lot of time sitting at your desk, staring at a computer. Don't forget to also look away from your computer every 20 minutes for at least 30 seconds to prevent eye strain. And if you can't get up every now and then from your desk, try these sitting exercises.
Want more posture-related advice? Duct tape and invisible balloons can actually improve your stance, and proper standing posture can help you appear more confident.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades