Thanksgiving is still a few weeks away, but it's definitely not too early to pull out that turkey baster hiding in your kitchen drawer. There are many things you can do with it besides baste a roasting turkey.
If you're the owner of several houseplants and terrariums, you can use a bulb turkey baster to gently water your terrariums without overflowing them, change out the old water in the vase of your flower arrangement, and water high-hanging houseplants without busting out the stepladder.
You can also fill up a turkey baster with pancake batter so you can make perfectly-shaped pancakes or create your own intricate pancake designs for breakfast. Other uses include feeding pet jellyfish, removing grease from cooked ground beef, and injecting your favorite pastry with jelly.
Take note that for some of these uses, it's probably better to use an old turkey baster you don't plan on reusing for your Thanksgiving turkey.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades