So long as you have a popsicle mold, making your own popsicles is ridiculously easy and the possibilities are limitless. For example, you can mix together gummy bears and Sprite, or for a more alcoholic treat, simply add Corona beer to the popsicle mold with a dash of lime juice.
Depending on how healthy or decadent you want to be when you have a hot summer day to yourself, you can also make banana-Nutella popsicles, Oreo popsicles, fresh chopped fruit and grape juice popsicles, and more.
While plastic popsicle molds are the easiest way to make popsicles, you can also make use paper cups and wooden popsicle sticks, and when eating, you can use some plastic cups or cupcake liners to catch your popsicle drips.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades