Bored of eating Oreo cookies on their own? Stick a jumbo marshmallow and a Hershey square in-between the cookies and melt in the microwave to make Oreo s'mores. For a savory-sweet snack, crush them into small pieces and mix with a bag of freshly popped popcorn.
For an even more decadent treat, you can also make Oreo pies, bake an entire Oreo cookie inside a cupcake, or dip the cookies in melted chocolate and sprinkles to make Oreo cake pops.
Or you can simply create your own deconstructed version of Oreo cookies dipped in milk by crushing them into pieces and adding them to a bowl of milk like really sugary cereal.
What's your favorite way to eat an Oreo? Share with us!
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades