The annoying thing about pantyhose? They snag and tear very easily. The amazing thing about pantyhose? They have about a gazillion practical uses even if you can no longer wear them.
Shine and dust your fragile lamps and candlestick holders without fear of leaving a scratch. Protect your melons from repellent and bugs by wrapping the fruit in nylon tights; the material stretches as the melon gets bigger. Strain your paint so you don't have to worry about lumps when you repaint your bathroom. And an oldie but goodie: pantyhose makes for a decent bank robber mask (costume).
Got your own amazing uses for pantyhose? Share with us by commenting below! (Click on image to enlarge.)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades