Do you have a bunch of old jeans that no longer fit you or are too outdated to wear in public? If you are handy with a sewing machine, the possibilities for upcycling your jeans into something crafty are endless. You can update your old denims into a jean tote bag, yoga mat bag, quilt, or a super-handy utility belt (or mini-apron).
For simpler projects, you can turn your jean pockets into refrigerator magnets for holding your pens and other small office supplies, or use the thick seam that runs along the pants legs to make a super-easy denim coaster for your drinks.
- Don't Miss: How to Make Your Own Recycled Paper at Home
- Don't Miss: How to Make a Soda Bottle Broom & Milk Jug Dustpan
Not really the crafty type? If you don't plan on upcycling your old jeans, don't forget that you can always donate them to your local Goodwill or Salvation Army. Or you can give them to your backyard scarecrow.
Got your own ideas for reusing old jeans? Share with us by commenting below!
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades