If you're like most people, you probably wish you had more space in your home. With a few clever organizing hacks, you can free up more space in your living space and feel more in control of where and how you store your possessions.
Use a tension rod in your sink cabinet to create a horizontal bar for hanging your spray bottle cleaners, which will free up more floor space to store more items. Take advantage of an over-the-door shoe rack by using it for the bathroom, kitchen, or laundry room to store many small- to medium-sized items that would otherwise get lost in a box or drawer.
- Don't Miss: 10 Smart Storage Hacks for Your Small Kitchen
- Don't Miss: 11 Food Storage Hacks for Your Next Lunch Break
Tissue boxes and cardboard tubes are perfect for storing plastic grocery bags neatly. Magnetic racks are handy in the kitchen for storing knives and in the bathroom for storing beauty and self-care items.
Got your own clever organizing hack you use for your home? Share with us!
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades