Bringing your lunch to work doesn't always have to involve boring brown paper bags and plastic ziplocks.
If you want to avoid crushing your homemade bagel sandwich on the way to work, store it in a CD spindle case. Tired of stealing ketchup packets from food courts? Place your sauce or dressing of choice in a contact lens case for easy single-serving condiments.
To keep your lunch salad from getting soggy by noon, make sure to place a dry, folded paper towel on top of your salad before placing the lid on the container. You can also prevent apples from browning before lunchtime by slicing them, reassembling the pieces, and holding it all together with a rubber band.
Got your own secret work lunch hacks? Share with us.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades