8 Weird Tips to Help You Fall Asleep
Do you have trouble falling asleep? If the usual methods don't work for you anymore, like taking a warm bath or drinking warm milk, check out some of the more unconventional methods below, like drinking melatonin-rich cherry juice or listening to a sleep hypnosis video before bedtime.
You can also train yourself to get acquainted to a ritual you employ specifically before going to bed, so after a few weeks of doing the same activity over and over, you acquire an instant Pavlovian response to get sleepy after, say, listening to Beethoven or rubbing your nose. Or you can try curling and uncurling your toes, or simply rubbing your belly in a relaxing circular motion until you start feeling sleepy. If it works for small furry animals, then why shouldn't it work for you?
- Don't Miss: 8 More Tips to Help You Fall Asleep Faster
- Don't Miss: 20 Snacks that Just Might Make You Sleepy
- Don't Miss: How to Make Your Own Sleep Salve
Got your own weird or not-so-weird tips for easing yourself into dreamland? Share with us by commenting below.
Click on image to enlarge.
- Get Your Lazy Ass Out of Bed: 3 Ways Your Nexus 7 Can Keep You from Oversleeping
- How to Fall Asleep During FIFA World Cup 2014 in Germany or Brazil
- How to Help babies fall asleep
- How to Time Music to Stop Playing on Your iPhone
- How to Add a Sleep Timer to Any Music Player on Your Samsung Galaxy S3
- How to Fall Asleep in Less Than 1 Minute
- How to Complete a relaxing yoga routine to help you sleep
- How to Keep an Apple MacBook from falling asleep with Caffeine
- How to Prank a friend who has fallen asleep in a moving car
- How to Wake your hand up when it falls asleep
- How to Fall asleep faster
- How to Get a good night's sleep and stay asleep
- How to Stretch out your stress before bed
- How to Build a Netflix IR Sock (That Pauses Netflix When You Fall Asleep)
- How to Make Your Nexus 7 Help You Fall Asleep at Night Instead of Keep You Up
- 8 More Weird Tips to Help You Fall Asleep Faster
- 16 Tips for Staying Awake When You're Tired
- Old Wives' Tale or Science? 20 Snacks That Just Might Make You Sleepy
- return of the oldman & woman!
- Catching the Zzzs: How to Maintain a Normal Sleep Schedule