Chew on gum while you're reviewing study material, and then chew that same flavor on the day of the exam to help jog your memory. Or, if you're having difficulty understanding a concept, see if you can find that same concept explained on the internet in the form of a YouTube video or a visual infographic. Studying and memorization works best when you engage all of your senses instead of just one.
While you might think that studying for ridiculous amounts of time will help you ace your test, make sure to break up your studying time into smaller chunks using the pomodoro technique. Focus on one concept for 25 minutes using a kitchen timer, take a 3 to 4 minute break, and study again for another 25 minute chunk.
Don't forget to also sleep well and eat brain-boosting foods, like fish and nuts.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades