Unless you're a bartender or a hardcore drink aficionado, understanding the different types of carbonated water and their best uses can get confusing. This is especially true since most people use the terms "club soda," "sparkling water," and "seltzer water" interchangeably when ordering drinks.
Mineral water is drawn and bottled directly from an underground natural source, which makes it more pricey compared to the other carbonated waters, which tend to be artificially added.
Club soda and seltzer are essentially the same thing, the only difference being that club soda has a few additional ingredients that gives it a slightly saltier, more mineral-y flavor. Both club soda and seltzer are also surprisingly practical for a number of household uses.
Tonic water is a sweetened soft drink containing quinine, and is best paired with gin. As a bonus, you can also use tonic water to make ice cubes, mixed drinks, and other party goodies that glow under black light.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades