Want to make your homemade pancakes and waffles fluffier? To enjoy a restaurant-quality breakfast, simply replace liquids used in the recipe with club soda.
Need to prepare a lot of raw oysters by hand before the big buffet? Dunking your oysters in club soda before shucking will make your oysters easier to open.
In the home and around the garden, club soda is great for removing all kinds of stains from your clothes and carpet, adding valuable minerals to your outdoor green plants, restoring your chlorine-colored hair, and adding shine back to your precious gems.
Though club soda is commonly used for mixing with liquor to create cocktails, club soda can also be consumed with bitters to relieve an upset stomach.
Got your own clever uses for club soda? Share with us.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades