If getting Christmas presents ready ahead of time has never been your forte, be assured that it has never than easier than before to assemble together a last-minute Christmas gift for all your loved ones and favorite people (and maybe not-so-favorite people you are obligated to buy gifts for) on Christmas eve.
You really can't go too wrong with buying gift cards or restaurant certificates to let your giftee customize his or her own perfect gift, but if you want to step up your gift creativity a bit, you can also try your hand at making a personalized Sharpie mug or whipping up some no-bake Christmas treats after a quick trip to the supermarket.
Hate doing anything remotely creative? Buy a cute succulent plant from the local gardening store, weird cooking gadgets for your foodie friend or fun party games for your super-extroverted friend who always likes to throw interesting apartment parties.
For a more comprehensive list of ideas, check out my post from last year Your Guide to Last-Minute Gifts You Can Put Together on Christmas Eve.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades