Just because you live in a rented space where you aren't allowed to nail stuff into the wall does not mean that your walls have to be completely bare for the rest of your rental agreement.
Adhesive strips and adhesive hooks are your best friend, the latter which can be used to hang fabric shower curtains over your windows. You can also add a quick splash of patterned color with removable wall paper, wall decals, or create your own geometric patterns and shapes with washi tape.
Read below for more ideas on adding no-nail wall art to your home. Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades