Shower curtains and shower curtain liners are great for making sure that your bathroom floor doesn't collect water, but eventually you'll want to replace them. When you do, the old one can be repurposed for a number of practical uses around the house and outdoors.
You can use your old shower curtain or liner as a drop cloth for paint jobs, a DIY table cover for outdoor picnics, a firewood tarp, a car trunk cover, and more. Just make sure to clean any soap scum and mold off of it first.
Read below for more uses for shower curtains and liners other than covering things up and keeping things dry. Take note that the uses below are only for shower curtains and liners that are made out of polyethylene vinyl acetate (PEVA), not ones made out of polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
Click on images to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades