Enjoy the deliciousness of a peanut butter sandwich without the artificial chemicals that comes in store-bought jars. To make your own peanut butter at home, all you need are pre-roasted peanuts, peanut oil, and a little bit of salt and sugar.
Roast the peanuts in the oven for about 6-8 minutes, throw them in a metal-bladed food processor, then add the oil (you can also use vegetable oil, grapeseed oil, or even coconut oil). Process until desired consistency is reached.
Mix in a pinch of kosher salt and sugar, then pour the peanut butter mixture into an airtight container, which can be transferred to a refrigerator. Allow for the container to sit for 1-2 days until peanut butter takes on a thicker consistency that's perfect for spreading on toast or eating as is.
For variations, you can add cocoa powder to peanuts before processing in the food processor for a more chocolate-y peanut butter concoction.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades