Stop buying hummus from the grocery store. If you have a food processor and ten minutes to spare, you can easily whip up your own super-delicious, super-cheap hummus that will taste a million times better than whatever you can buy from the supermarket.
For a lazy (but still delicious) hummus recipe, you can simply combine a can of garbanzo beans, a clove of crushed garlic, olive oil, and a few simple seasonings in a food processor or blender until desired consistency is reached.
For a more traditional hummus recipe, you will also need to add fresh lemon juice and tahini. Take the time to blend in a food processor, and add a dash of olive oil and a sprinkle of paprika once everything is blended together.
You can further customize your hummus flavor profile by adding chopped olives, roasted peppers, or sun-dried tomatoes. Deviate from the traditional flavor profile by replacing garbanzo beans with cooked edamame beans, or replacing tahini with peanut butter. Basically, the sky's the limit when it comes to creating your own unique hummus flavor.
Click on image to enlarge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades